Monday, December 29, 2008

How it was back then!

Hello all! I hope you had an enjoyable Christmas and are now readying your liver for the annual abuse it receives on New Year’s eave. Now I have to admit that in my “adult” years I’ve never really relished Christmas time, but there is always one thing I do enjoy. Receiving huge and expensive presents! Joke, no what I do like is going home and seeing all the family, drinking a few Sherries and have a good look at the old family photos. This year we found some lovely paddling pictures from the early days, Mike and me wrapped up in our Perry Harris Hock cagoules (pretty sure I’ve a pink tank top on under my cag!) wild water B/A and our mighty first boats, Mike in his Prijon T-Slalom and me in the MI 355, both classic designs of there time……. Oh the memories.


an early paddling holiday to Belgium!

Mike doing a good old skhool burning man...

Me in the 355, what a boat.

It looks like a few dry days for cast for now. Perfect weather for some long distance turkey burning paddling sessions! IN THE SHOP WE HAVE 15% OFF AT THE MOMENT, ON MOST THINGS. COME IN AND SEE US.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home