Tuesday, November 04, 2008

This is poor!

I’d almost say paddling wise it’s been a little dull over the last couple of weeks! The clocks have changed the nights are dark and cold and there has been a distinct lacking of good rain. As a result the Thames is low plus the slalom season has finished, but then as if by magic the rain has begun once again, the heater has started to work in the changing room at Shepperton scc, and I’ve enjoyed a good day in a power boat down on the south coast and started a bit of climbing again, plus we have a new Saturday girl (Holly). Hopefully the winter will now start in earnest and we can enjoy a wet six months of paddling par excellonce.

If you can’t guess, “Oh Jon Boy is on the phone! Hell mate……………la la la ………so on………”

Anyway getting back, I keep forgetting to take the camera when I go paddling, so I have no photos of any paddling this week, but there you go. Oh apart from this one of Mike in the “Bullet”


One thing, I do have a tomato on my tomato plant and I have a picture of that! Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home