Monday, December 18, 2006

A great way to start the day!

My normal start to the day is a cup of tea some toast! Then sit down and read all our e-mails. This morning we had a particually nice one from a very happy customer. Please read below:

Hi Guys,

I had to email you after buying the two canoe paddles for my family this
Christmas.
First of all your attention to your customers, emailing to ask for a
telephone number as stocks you had were not what I required, was in my view
first class. It made me feel that I was important to your company and that
you cared about your customers. Well done.

To my surprise some 12 hours after I placed my order with your company one
of my purchases arrived here in Harlow and three hours later my daughter
phoned from Devon to say that her package had also arrived! This is truly
the service that makes a company worth dealing with again.

Thank you very much for your very fast and superb response to my
requirements and I wish you and all your staff a very Merry Christmas and a
Happy New Year, you have helped to make our Christmas special.

I would not hesitate to use your company again and I will be recommending
your company to all our friends.

A very happy customer.


Thank you! and a very merry Christmas to you all.
P;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home