Saturday, December 09, 2006

Pyranha,Yak, Power cuts & Mulled wine...

The Title sums up this week pretty well, it's been another great week on the river Shepperton and Sunbury are still pumping and I've finally managed to stick some big Helix flip 360 things in the new (Pyranha) 4 Twenty, really cool enjoying that boat loads at the moment! However the temperature really has fallen off over the last day or so. Today after my pre work paddle at sunbery I traveled to shepperton for a pre pre work paddle, I got there and my deck had frozen to my boat. You can tell Christmas is coming though the Thames court has started selling Mulled wine.

Merry Christmas all.....

Oh the power cut, Yesterday some pikey stole the power to the whole marina! stole all the power, long story.......



(Pete dodging the ice @ shepperton)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home