Monday, June 02, 2008

Green with envy

I was lucky enough to be down at Dagger HQ on Friday, where very kindly the Grande Fromage, Mr Paul Robertson let me borrow the Dagger Green boat. For those of you that don’t know the “Green boat” (named after the “Green River” witch hold’s the mighty “Green River Race”) has been designed to win the said mentioned race! So really it’s a 13ft racing creek boat, However as its 13ft I thought it would be perfect to surf Shepperton in. After some 21 minuets of working out how it reacted I was truly blown away by how much fun it was. Supper manoeuvrable and so quick! Really is great fun. Best thing as it’s so long it doubles as an enjoyable touring boat for the cruse back down to the shop too!







If you only have access to a small short boat I pity you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home