Thursday, October 18, 2007

Shepperton “The sunshine state”

After what really didn’t seam like a lot of water the Thames has sprung back into life. Last night we left work and headed to Shepperton for Slalom training as I worked over the weir with the theme tune of paddles up ringing in my ears the sight that appeared was brilliant! A full on 5 gate wave. Mike only had his slalom boats (but chickened out of paddling his C1) Personally I grabbed the Rev and went for the first winter’s wave session. Maybe I’m ageing but this morning crikey my body was hurting and it was blinking cold! But again the wave was working well. Not sure how long it will last but for now it’s good.


(Pete putting the Rev through it's paces)


(joel from SCC charging hard in C1)


(Mike im the mix)



This morning the sun was out the mist was raising and the water seams to be holding! For the moment. I think Hurley is still on 3 so we might be lucky for another day or so,

The Rev rocks prepare to go BIG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home