Monday, January 22, 2007

Down in the wild west.

With all the rain on Friday and due for the weekend Dartmoor beckoned!. Saturday was spent down at Exeter Uni, but Sunday I had the chance to meet up with my old friend Roger down at AS for a morning chat and cup a tea, and then up the road for a trip down the upper with West country legend Mr Ugg, the Dart was flowing well (Bit over the ledge) and all the tricky lines were well covered. I even managed Euthanasia upright!. When ever you paddle with Steve "speed descents" are two words that always spring to mind, this trip down the river by the time we made it to the take out we had overtaken 10 groups (A pb for me). The picture below bares no relation to the weekends paddling, but looks nice. I'm not really sure where it has come from!.



(Ed Smith cleans a BIG waterfall... Thank you for the picture)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home